Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT    

WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi, I sincerely admire your work.
Congratulations!

12 Jan 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Ok, Sylvie, now seriously: the total cost for ordering the book to Brazil is $ 25.30; 15.00 for the book and 10.30 for the shipping. To Japan, the total cost is $ 25.00, as Julia pointed out. To France, it can �t be that different. St�phanie (stefemma) who is also in France has already paid and received the paperback book, and Mariannina as well. I �ll check with them how much they paid and let you know. Are you ordering the book from this link:

12 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Hi Sara!
Pay- pall   charged me over 80 euros ( 86 something...) So, I cancelled the whole thing - & will order the download version. Still, this is what happened to me, for at least 10 times.(!) I can �t tell you more ... ???????? When I logged in, & wrote my credit card number, it went : 86,18 euros ( or so...) every time! Which is ...EXPENSIVE!!!  
If you �ve got more info, thx for letting me know! ;o)))
Otherwise, I �ll get the download version...

Expecting your pm ;o)))
Take care,
Sylv �

12 Jan 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Ok, then. Thumbs Up

12 Jan 2011     

Mariethe House
France

@sylvie &nd anyone who wants to order the book

It cost me $25.30 to get the paper version: book:$15 ans shipping:$10.30.

when I first ordered it said $85.00 so I checked the shipping option and realized it was the wrong one .... Then I double clicked on first class mail option and it worked!( In fact with just one click it goes back to the first option which is far more expensive!!)
Check the quantity too. after you said you couldn �t manage your buy, I tried and it showed $30 so I had a closer look and saw that under "quantity � it read:"2" so double check  everything and if you still can �t do it, ..... just phone me!!Smile  or.... leave it!

I know, it sounds a bit complicated but if I managed it, anyone can manage it!LOL

And honest, they ARE honest!Smile

12 Jan 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Thank you soooo much for clearing it up, Marieth�! I did not know you had ordered the paperback book too, otherwise I would have asked you! Wink I hope now Sylvie can order it with the right price. Hugs. Hug

13 Jan 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

I saw Julia �s post a few days ago, in one of my fly in - fly out visits to the site but I didn �t send a comment because I was in an awful hurry. I knew it was something well worth my full attention and realised that it would be the forum for a while. So today I had a proper look at  it and despite the delay in my response, I feel I need to congratulate everyone involved in this project.
For the unique idea, for their hard work in materializing it, for their decision to donate but above all for reminding us all of the prime quality a teacher should have : a surplus of heart. (Hope this greek expression makes some sense in English, I find it so extremely appropriate in this case!)

Thank you all so much !

13 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Thx Julia ( for your pm ;o)) & Marieth� for your answer! See ? Not everyone CAN manage!LOL I �ll try again & check the shipping option : This might be the reason ;o)
Thx again!
Have a super day

13 Jan 2011     

Kisdobos
Hungary

Congratulations to all contributors. I like the idea. If you want, you may also post the link in the forum of my ESL community website http://en.islcollective.com to spread the word. Bless up, Kisdobos

13 Jan 2011     

starrr
Brazil

Very good project. I will repost it in my 5 groups I have and also will help to spread the word. Hope it helps.
Hugs ;-0)

13 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >