Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > To clear matters up - I can upload but choose not to.    

To clear matters up - I can upload but choose not to.

sue2276
United Kingdom

To clear matters up - I can upload but choose not to.

It is the season of goodwill and as a French teacher, the ESL resources are of no use to me.  However, my blog does receive quite a lot of overseas interest and so I had the idea that I might add some ESL links to my blog to help you guys out (In my search for exciting new French stuff in the UK I invariably come across some great English resources too).  I hope my posts do not offend and they are simpy intended to help you.  If you prefer me not to post any longer, I will not do so.
I wouldn�t consider this as spam - if you do, please contact me.
The reason I have posted quite a few times recently as you have observed, is because the blog is quite new and I am excited by the interest it has generated. Furthermore I believe in helping others and sharing good resources as I don�t believe enough of this happens in the teaching profession.
No offence meant, I assure you.
Good evening
Suzi x

8 Dec 2008      

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi sue2276
Personally, I do not consider your helpful links spam. Pls keep on posting them.
And thank you for making us aware of the sites you find.

8 Dec 2008     

karina7777
Denmark

Dear Sue,

I agree with Tisha - and I like your blog a lot. Star
Thanks for sharing your discoveries.

8 Dec 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I think you don�t deserve your room here, this is a site for sharing HERE; you shouldn�t advertise here, if you don�t contribute here. As it has already been said, you can�t share here, you have 0 points, in my opinion you are using this sharing site to promote your blog

9 Dec 2008