Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I CAN īT SEND CONTRIBUTIONS    

I CAN īT SEND CONTRIBUTIONS

janiqui
Peru

I CAN īT SEND CONTRIBUTIONS

PLEASE HELP ME! I CAN īT SEND MY CONTRIBUTIONS (POWER POINTS, ETC.) WHAT CAN I DO? EVERYTIME I BROWSE MY FILE ... A MESSAGE "ERROR .." APPEARS. THANKS.

12 Jan 2011      

harelyta
Peru

It happened to me some time ago. I recommend you
First revise the size of the document you want to upload, if it doesn īt work...take it easy maybe there are some problems with the page and the best thing to do is to wait some time and try it later..ok
Don īt give up and take it easy my compatriota
Regards and a big hug from Comas - Lima
Harelyta

12 Jan 2011     

cornelia.agnes
France

UNABLE TO SEND CONTRIBUTIONS
I have the same problem.  I have tried to contribute documents and the same message appears every time as ERROR.  I have recently changed to working on a macbook but save all my documents as .doc compatible with doc word 97 - 2004. (.doc) perhaps this is the problem.  I am not sure.  However I was able to send one this morning but am still blocked with the others.  Please help if anyone has any advice. 
Many thanks in advance..

13 Jan 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

This problem sometimes occurs with powerpoints. Just keep trying, it� s only what you can do.
As for documents, I have never experienced such problems. They have to be in a doc. format and less than 500Kb.

Good luck, Michaela

13 Jan 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

The server might be busy. Keep trying. Try another time...
The file must be PPT (not pps) or DOC (not docx).
The size limit for ppt is 2MB and the limit for doc is 500kB.

We have been experiencing problems with uploading ppt for months, sometimes it has been impossible to upload for many hours, so please be patient and try to upload every 2-3 hours...
I am sure you will be able to succeed in the end...
Fingers crossed!

13 Jan 2011