Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CONTRAST ESSAY Help! Please!    

CONTRAST ESSAY Help! Please!

carinita
Argentina

CONTRAST ESSAY Help! Please!

It is for a posgraduate course The deadline is on February 1st The essay must be 5 pages long The topic I �ve chosen is "Views on dreams in Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer Night �s Dream
By now, the only thing I need is to know if it is posible to start the essay with background information about dreams. I ask this because the models I �ve read start from an introductory paragraph in which the thesis is stated.
I �ve already written about dreams in the 16th century and the introductory paragraph but I �m not sure about organization
If anyone is willing to read what I �ve written and would like to give me some feedback, send me a PM.
I �d appreciate your help I REALLY need to get this certificate
Heart
C

13 Jan 2011      

douglas
United States

I would say you could do it, but you would have to integrate it in to the essay.

I would probably make it my first main point (after the introductory paragraph), but would be very careful to show how this informtion is supporting my thesis (if I can �t, then I wouldn �t use it).

Starting with the information as part of the introductory paragraph is possible, but it would be very difficult to make it work correctly.

13 Jan 2011     

carinita
Argentina

Thanks!

13 Jan 2011     

m-dali
Tunisia

to all the tunisian teachers. please i need your help. i am in the process of creating a site for the benefit of all the teachers in which we can find tests, lessons and sheets relevant to our curriculum. please keep in touch on facebook ( mohamed ali chouayb ) or [email protected]. thank you. 

13 Jan 2011