Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Templates!Help needed!    

Templates!Help needed!

pateras
Greece

Templates!Help needed!

Dear all,
Hello, and a Happy New Year! I have found some of the templates really useful. However, I don �t know how to make copies of a template whenever, for example, one is not big enough to "accomodate" my work. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Nikos(pateras)

14 Jan 2011      

pilarmham
Spain

Hello Pateras,

Although I �ve never used templates, I can imagine that they have a problem: YOU have to adapt your work to THEM, because that is what there is. Of course, you can always make changes in them, or... you can start a worksheet from scratch. Whatever suits you!

Cheers!

14 Jan 2011     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi Nikos(pateras),

I also never tried downloading a template before, so I don �t know the type of prolem you �re facing and can �t give a general answer.

However, can you provide me with the link to the certain template you �re having a problem with and tell me what exactly you can �t do with and I will try to see if I can help and email it back to you.

Regards,

15 Jan 2011