Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading NEW worksheets for FREE    

Downloading NEW worksheets for FREE

Dalgi
Korea, South

Downloading NEW worksheets for FREE

Why am I being charged for downloading new worksheets when it says I have 30 free downloads?  Any ideas? Thanks.

15 Jan 2011      

pilarmham
Spain

That shouldn �t be, Dalgi.

You are supposed to be able to download 30 of the new contributions a day.

15 Jan 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Don �t forget to check the time difference between your country and the time in Spain when the contributions "come out". I forget the time that contributions are actually in the new contributions section, I mean the ones that are free each day.  Each country has a certain time of day to be aware of.  For example where I live, new contributions are officially free for me at 3pm.  If I download at 2:55pm I think they each cost me 1 point.

I hope that makes sense.  Maybe someone can explain it better, I am kind of tired at the moment.  :)

Pinky

15 Jan 2011     

Dalgi
Korea, South

I wasn �t aware of the timezone factor. Thanks for the tip :P

15 Jan 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

ı have 111 points as a new member. am I a premium user? what happens my downloads becaome 111? can i download more do you have any idea?

15 Jan 2011