Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Help!! I can īt download ws!    

Help!! I can īt download ws!

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Help!! I can īt download ws!

I īm trying to download several today īs contributions. I click on the link, the system says I īm downloading them and it īs even taking points from my account, but the files don īt download! They don īt come to my hard drive!

Does anybody know what īs happening? Is it any possibility of getting my points back?

15 Jan 2011      

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi,

the same keeps happening to me when I left-click on ws. Sometimes only the word "download" appears in the box where normally the document īs name shows up before you click save....I think I have lost about 100 points like that....I have not been able to figure out when I have to click on a ws in order for it to download properly, I sometimes have to repeat the process 10 or more times to get a ws ;o(

15 Jan 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Hi Blunderbuster,

This is is the first time it happens to me -but I īve been here for just a few months. Does it happen to you very often? I hope not!

15 Jan 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

It happens constantly, on average, I "pay" about 5 times as much for old ws as most others. 

15 Jan 2011     

vikral
India

Hi Blunderbuster

There is some problem with your browser or your Windows. The same thing happened to me once and then I had to reinstall Windows. I could not download documents using Firefox but could download in Internet Explorer. Reinstall your browser or download in a different browser like if your are using Firefox, use Internet Explorer. If this doesn īt work then you will have to reinstall Windows. Hope it helps.

15 Jan 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Thank you, vikral, I will try to follow your advice. 

15 Jan 2011