Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > IMPORTANT QUESTION    

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Yolandaprieto
Spain

IMPORTANT QUESTION

I would like somebody to help me with something which is really important to me: Is it going against the rules taking a text from an exam which is done here in Spain at the end of the A-levels (selectivity) and add your own questions on the text?
I have read the rules and I understand it is not against them but maybe I didn �t understand them properly.
Thanks in advance for your help
Yolanda

16 Jan 2011      

blunderbuster
Germany

No, you can �t take it. It is an ESL resource which is not yours.

16 Jan 2011     

JUANBEGI
Spain

I think you can. These are public official exams made by teachers from different Spanish regions. They have no copyright and they don not show the person or people who have adapted those texts for teenagers.  Tell Victor but there is no problem in it.

16 Jan 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

How can I ask Victor, please?
Yolanda

16 Jan 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

We are not allowed to take texts, tests and other sources from ESL books, webpages.... and of course we are not allowed to use test created by other people (our colleagues, for example). So no, I believe you cannot use it unless it �s your own creation.

16 Jan 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Yolanda, you have 680 points, do you really need more so urgently?

16 Jan 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Is is not urgent but I need to know because I have lots of text that can be useful to other teachers. I don �t need any more points but I like contributing like many other teachers here.
Yolanda

16 Jan 2011