Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need ideas for help from Brazil    

I need ideas for help from Brazil

RENZO
Peru

I need ideas for help from Brazil

Hello dear colleagues from Brazil. How are you my dear friends?. I Live in Peru. Please I need your help. I have a niece who lives in Brazil. She wants to study English. But she doesn �t know which is the best institute with pristige and reasonable Price. For Example in Peru the best institute is INSTITUTO PERUANO NORTEAMERICANO OR ICPNA, BRITANICO, etc. But in Brazil I do not know.She lives in taboao da serra, sao paulo. She needs to study interm�diate and advanced level. Actually my niece�s mother is too sick to work. She has three sisters. They are 1, 6 and 7 years old. They hava been living in Brazil for three years. I need more ideas to help them. I pray a lot for them. If my niece finishes, she will work as a teacher. In that way she will help their parents and younger sisters. Thanks in advance for your help. For being so generous. Please, if you have some ideas let me know, please. You can count on me, whenever you want. If you need some information about Lima, Peru, do not hes�tate to contact me. Love and kisses Chari From Peru My personal e mail is : [email protected]

18 Jan 2011      

zailda
Brazil

Check your inbox!

18 Jan 2011     

feliciaxavier
Brazil

Contacting SENAC would be a great idea. They offer lots of courses for free because they have a partnership with the government and the classes prepare students for the work market. I dont know if there is one near her house, but here you have the link to take a look: http://www.sp.senac.br/jsp/default.jsp?newsID=0

18 Jan 2011