Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Brilliant, FREE technology you can use in the ESL classroom to get results    

Brilliant, FREE technology you can use in the ESL classroom to get results

lafrohnaple
China

Brilliant, FREE technology you can use in the ESL classroom to get results

Hello All,

This year I stumbled upon Russell Stannard �s Teacher Training Videos. He finds the best resources to help ESL/EAL students develop their linguistic skills. He makes videos that walk you through the website so that you can learn all their features. I have had the best experience with the website--and my students LOVE the technology we use in the classroom; moreover, these resources provide real results. Check out Russell �s website here: http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com/index.html

Also, in case you don �t have time to sift through his website, feel free to use the resources I have put on my personal, classroom website: http://afrohnapleaday.weebly.com/improve-your-english.html

My kids know how to use most of these resources, and I simply tell them to go to the computer and access a particular site. This allows me to differentiate and work with other students individually at the desk, while catering--via the computer--to different learning needs kids may have.

I hope this helps!

20 Jan 2011      

GinaCic
Korea, South

Great site ! So much to choose from , will keep me busy for hours ! Thank you.

20 Jan 2011     

Baadache
Canada

Thank you a lot,

It needs time to go through all its links, but i find it great.

21 Jan 2011