Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do we send/check messages?    

How do we send/check messages?

karolina22
United States

How do we send/check messages?

Hello! I just wanted to ask how we can send a message to somebody besides making a comment on one of their worksheets...Also, I know that messages are deleted after 5 days...How do we go to our messages after we�ve seen them the first time?

I was so happy to see the comments on my worksheet! Smile Thank you to everybody for the support!

Since I�m here, I�ll add my 2 cents in saying that I do find frames and interesting/new clipart useful...As long as it doesn�t burden the website somehow in terms of space, and as long as people are downloading them, then they must find them useful, no? And if they�re not downloading them, then they disappear, right? Of course if the creator of the website doesn�t want them here then that�s a different story!

Happy Holidays to all!! Vacaaatiooooooon here I cooooomeeeee! Big smile

9 Dec 2008      

wolfy
Chile

You should see a little envelope under each users flag, click on it to send a message or go here:

and enter the username of the4 person you want to message. �The next time you log in you will see my message. �That happens every time you have a new message or you can check again here:�

And I raise your comment by another two cents to make it 4 :)

9 Dec 2008     

karolina22
United States

Thanks for the URL to the message inbox! I�m still learning the layout of this website, so that was really helpful! I didn�t see the white envelope under the user�s flag when I tried clicking on one person�s comment on my worksheet...I�m not sure if there is some other place to click to get to a person�t profile besides the page that shows all their worksheets...

Thanks again for your help!

11 Dec 2008