Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Does anyone know how to....?    

Does anyone know how to....?

Mar0919
Mexico

Does anyone know how to....?

Hello, all! I posted a comment and question on this thread: "British homour!" but maybe not everybody will read it, and I really am interested if someone can answer my question.... so, if you can check out the thread to see my question, I �d appreciate it very much!

Thanks in advance,

Hugs,

Mar

21 Jan 2011      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Mar, 
I �m not sure if this is what you �re looking for but try looking here;http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=100077

I hope this helps

regards from Poland
Frank

21 Jan 2011     

nuritan
Turkey

It was here  yesterday,but now i cant find it :( where is it then?

21 Jan 2011     

douglas
United States

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=25826
The link to the thread from yesterday.

--Mar is looking for a way to have videos subtitled. (Of which Frank�s post is very informative)

21 Jan 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

lizsantiago has made some youtube videos that include added words, she might be able to help too.

21 Jan 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, everyone! I wasn �t able to log in yesterday, and just saw your responses today (Saturday). Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, I will look into it as soon as I get back from work. I just logged in quickly, to post a new request!!!!

Thank you Frank!
Ed, thanks for reminding me about Liz �s tutoring videos, I will contact her and see if she can help me!

Hugs to all!!!!

Mar

22 Jan 2011