Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WINNER OF CAPTION CONTEST NO. 6    

WINNER OF CAPTION CONTEST NO. 6

GIOVANNI
Canada

WINNER OF CAPTION CONTEST NO. 6

Today �s winner of Caption Contest No. 6 is Mar0919.  Congratulations and thanks for participating.

This is her caption, which I found really cute.

Bird singing to his buddy:

Song: BEN

Ben... the 2 of us need look no more... we both found what we were looking for... with a friend to call my own, I �ll never be alone...and you my friend will see, you �ve got a friend in me...

Ben, you �re always running here and there... you feel you �re not wanted anywhere... if you ever look behind, and don �t like what you find... there �s something you should know: you �ve got  place to go

I used to say.... I and me, now it �s us... now it �s we...

Ben, most people would turn you away... I don �t listen to a word they say.... they don �t see you as I do, I wish they would try to....

23 Jan 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

WOW!!!! What an honor!!! Ok, give me a few minutes, please, will be right back with a new pic for all of you!

23 Jan 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

The song Ben was initially written for a pet rat, so it is indeed very appropriate. Well done Mar0919!!

23 Jan 2011