Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Jungle songs    

Jungle songs

yetigumboots
Germany

Jungle songs

Hi Everyone.  I need a simple song with jungle animals for Kindergarten kids. Any ideas..... Thanks to all of you for the great work and all your help.

Yeti xx

Hello LARS... Thanks for your nice comment on my worksheet. I could not get the link you sent me to work. (For the enormous crocodile) Could you please send it again.. that would be great. My email : [email protected]

24 Sep 2008      

skudjova
Bulgaria

Hi, yetigumboots ! I use this song when teaching the alphabet. I hope it�s useful for teaching the jungle topic,too. You can listen to the other songs in the site and find something appropriate. Here it is :http://www.britishcouncil.org/kids-songs-alphabet.htm 
Enjoy!

24 Sep 2008     

savina noronha
India

Hi
there�s a whole webiste with songs

though i like this one

hope this helps!

24 Sep 2008     

savina noronha
India

sorry i forgot, that first one doesnt have complete downloads...try these

http://bussongs.com/animal_songs.php

24 Sep 2008     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks for those ideas. It is always great to get some help. I know I am being difficult but I need one song with all different jungle/zoo animals in it. These all seem to be about one or two animals at a time. Is there such a thing??? Sorry for being a pain.

Hi Savina, Hows life in India... nice to hear from you again. xx Yeti

24 Sep 2008     

yetigumboots
Germany

sorry the You Tube one is fab will use that. xx

24 Sep 2008     

savina noronha
India

:) so glad i could help...big hugs and kisses

24 Sep 2008     

Zora
Canada

Here�s a very easy one: I don�t have the music to it... (Though, I guess that you can put it to whatever tune you want and just substitue whatever animals too... )

The Zoo is a lot of Fun

One, one,
The zoo is lots of fun

Two, two,
See a kangaroo

Three, three,
See a chimpanzee

Four, four,
Hear the lions roar

Five, five,
Watch the seals dive

Six, six,
There�s a monkey doing tricks

Seven, seven,
Elephants eleven

Eight, eight,
A tiger and his mate

Nine, nine,
Penquins in a line

Ten, ten,
I want to come again!

24 Sep 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, I�m using "The Monkey Dance" by the wiggles. It�s great because they have to sing and dance...check out the video on youtube.

24 Sep 2008     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks Mishuna, The Wiggles do lots of great songs for kids. I had never heard of them before thanks alot. xx Yeti xx

24 Sep 2008