Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help    

Need help

bernil
Turkey

Need help

Hello everybody outside there:)) I need your ideas. I am going to make a musical(West Side Story) with my students as a end of year show. I need some ideas about what can be done while the curtains are closed?? I don �t what the audience get bored as they are going to be all the other students in our school. So I appreciate all kinds of ideas which can light a candle and bring me out of this dark thoughts. Thanks in advance. Wish everybody a nice week.   

23 Jan 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

If it �s in a theatre which has an overhead projector - you could roll a slideshow of photos from the famous movie or Broadway shows, or you could perhaps have student �s statements about their experiences while preparing the show (what they thought it would be like, what they liked, found difficult), or perhaps take some pics of your rehearsals and spin the slideshow. If there �s no projector, perhaps you could have some other students recite something(poetry, riddles) - or even narrate parts of the play for the audience...

23 Jan 2011