Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Awesome Website for Business English!!!    

Awesome Website for Business English!!!

daniellemotta
Brazil

Awesome Website for Business English!!!

Hi everybody! I �ve just found out an awesome, fantastic site for the ones who teach business students and I �d like to share it! The address is: www.businessenglishmaterials.com. It has loads of companies in different segments and all classes are completely ready! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

25 Jan 2011      

alexcure
Poland

Hi Danielle,

I don �t think the word you used, namely "helluva" is a nice one.... it would be better if us, the teachers, used beautiful language. Thank you for the link.

Have a nice day,

Alex

25 Jan 2011     

coasvaf
Portugal

Really, really important  and useful for me! Thanks a bunch and have a great day!

25 Jan 2011     

simplifyyourteaching
Austria

HI!

Thanks a million! That �s a good idea for my hospitality students .... I found some interesting companies & hotel(s) to talk about.

Have a nice day! Smile

Yours,

simplifyyourteaching

25 Jan 2011     

crissorrir
Brazil

Thanks a lot I loved it

25 Jan 2011     

annabelle1654
Germany

Thanks a million!! No exaggeration, I �ve just started teaching Business classes and I like the layout of this site and the ready to go lessons.

25 Jan 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Really great ! Thanks a lot for sharing with us !!

26 Jan 2011