Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Which program to use with very young learners + mommy and me classes    

Which program to use with very young learners + mommy and me classes

SaraMariam
United States

Which program to use with very young learners + mommy and me classes

Hello my dear colleagues
I �m currently looking for a program that I can use with kids aged around 3.
I �m subscribed to genki english which is a great program, but I �m still looking for something else. (I �m looking for a full program since I don �t have much time to prepare things myself). costs don �t really matter, but it should be good quality. I �ve been searching on google, but I guess I just can �t find the best results, maybe I �m using wrong words, so i was hoping that some of you have an idea or are already using a great program with their kids classes. it would be great to hear your opinions.

Oh and I was wondering if some of you are giving mommy and me classes. I would love to exchange ideas, if you are interested.

I hope you are having a great day :)
Sara

26 Jan 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

starfall.com (free), onemorestory.com (pay site),brainpopjr.com (pay some free) come to mind.

26 Jan 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

Thanks a lot edrod :) I �ll have a look at them.

27 Jan 2011