Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > :) Funny Italian English :))    

:) Funny Italian English :))

nuritan
Turkey

:) Funny Italian English :))

Dont be misunderstood :)

http://www.volny.cz/inon/malta.html

27 Jan 2011      

patties
Italy

Dear collegue
I would like to remind you that the speech of non-native English speakers may exhibit pronunciation characteristics that result from transferring the phonological rules from their mother tongue into their English speech ("interference") or through implementing strategies similar to those used in primary language acquisition. They may also create innovative pronunciations for English sounds not found in the speaker �s first language.Moreover Italian phonology is very complex. You are a teacher and I hope you can understand how difficult is for a non- native speaker to learn a foreign language.
 I think that the little story is funny but it could be applied to an Argentinian an Austrian, a Brazilian, a Moroccan, a French, a Spanish etc.,
In addition I think that it�s always wrong to stereotype people above all when some rules could be applied to ourselves!

27 Jan 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

Hey, Patrizia don �t worry about that !
 You know the world is full of sons of a ... beach!SmileThumbs Up

27 Jan 2011     

nuritan
Turkey

Yeah I know that italian is very difficult and complex language..And I always love Italian people..It could have been to Turkish as well..It is not a video for insulting any country..It is about a pity man who was understood by people and..He is still very cute and doesn �t understand what happens and why people are angry with him.. 

we are english teachers but English is not our native language..We can be understood if we go to USA or England..Can �t we?  if the video hurt you i m sorry about it  OK?

hugs from Turkey XXX

28 Jan 2011