Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Interactive Board    

Interactive Board

babette2
France

Interactive Board

Hi everyone,

I   have a brand new interactive board at school and I use Interwrite. Now what I need is good suggestions to use the board in a varied and fun way!                   Any ideas or good website tips welcome!
Elisabeth

27 Jan 2011      

Aline37
Turkey

We have interactive white boards at school but we use Promethean as a software.

On the their website ( http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en/ ) you can find some resources to download but I don �t know if it would be compatible with your software?

As for me, I use a lot of powerpoints I must admit. There is also a special function with our sofware that allows us to write on powerpoints and any other document on the screen. Maybe your software does the same? 

Anyway, have fun. It is a great tool but it takes a bit of time to learn about all the possibilities.

Aline

27 Jan 2011     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

http://www.prometheanworld.com/
I hope find what you need in the website above.

27 Jan 2011     

FroggyClaudine
France

Sorry not to be helpful but I just wanted to say I �m really jealous and I do envy you....

27 Jan 2011     

babette2
France

Sorry to rub it in, but I must add that it �s only for myself in my own classroom!!

27 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Hi Babette,
I �m with FroggyClaudine here : Lucky you! LOL ( I might have one very soon...;o)
Could these links be useful ???
( I might need your help one day! ;o)
Sylvie 

27 Jan 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

so jealous... lucky you! interwrite is really great for interactive boards! have you seen that you can write words and then move them around to make sentences? i tried it once to work on a listening and my pupils had a lot of fun: they typed the words they had heard, then I asked them to move them around to form sentences... it was easier than using a classic white board...

have fun!!!

27 Jan 2011