Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi there! Please Read    

Hi there! Please Read

bburcu
Turkey

Hi there! Please Read

Yesterday I upload some material about present perfect tense and some members had a comment on them that claims they are sloten. I have taken this as an offence. They are my pure work.  I have never stolen anything. Please If you claim that sth is stolen please send also the original one. Thanks for your attention... take care bye

24 Sep 2008      

karen1980
Mexico

bburcu this is the point....some member (burcu from turkey) uploaded one of my ws (about personality) and its a confussion because the name is almost the same thats why.... regards from Mexico

24 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear, Bbrucu.

This links to Karen�s WS
About personality: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=95027#thetop which is the exact copy of the one you published. (I searched for yours and I did not succeed to find it!!!)

Now, check your contributions if yours is still there that means something is going wrong. In this case any one can download the two and compare the dates of uploading. Of course the older is the genuine. Don�t you know that at the very moment you click upload/send the date and time are automatically inserted in the file�s name.
If you don�t find yours that means Victor compared the 2 WS and found that Karen�s was the genuine.

We�ll continue the discussion when you�re done.

24 Sep 2008