Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Even if members ..........    

Even if members ..........

demeuter
Belgium

Even if members ..........

Another border and easy way to have some points. Many times the topic was mentioned but still members send borders ��

9 Dec 2008      

mylena87
Brazil

i dpn�t get what u did... u put this link and when i clicked it dled right away one border ws.... and it also took my points.... why did it happen? what did u try to do?

9 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Hi mylena!! What a strange thing to happen! I cliked to see if the same happened to me but it didn�t. All my points are there so far!  Let�s wait and see what happens!! All the BEST for you from Portugal!   Smile

9 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Yep I get the same thing, if I click on the link I go immeadiatley to the save as screen. �I�m using win xp and google chrome.

9 Dec 2008     

trelly
Argentina

Hey! I clicked on those links thinking you were just SHOWING some printables! I don�t care about 2 points, but you are just providing points to the creator of those worksheets! Try to edit your message so no one downloads that ws by mistake.

Tks

9 Dec 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, don�t click on this link because you will be downloading the printable...I don�t know if it is on purpose or not...I�m just saying what�s happening...

9 Dec 2008     

anusca
Italy

the same happened to me aaarrrgghhh! I do not even like borders!

9 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Here�s the link you want:

Notice the difference:
ttp://www.eslprintables.com/download.asp?id=144669&code=144669
(That�s a download link please remove you post as you are only giving the member more points as people are clicking the link. (that�s 3 or 4 just from me checking it, trying to work out what was wrong with the link)

Another piece of advice if you add a link people will go to it, just remove the first "h" and the link is broken, but people can add it if they want to see it.

9 Dec 2008     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Now this guy has already got 70 points.....that�s not fair!!

9 Dec 2008     

atsitab
Portugal

Why did that happen to us?  I lost a point, too, after clicking on that link, which opened right away!!! This is not right!!!

9 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

I think it�s ironic that you posted a link to prevent the user getting points and actually have probably given them 50+ points by doing so. �Please laugh too, and see the funny side. �The user in question has other ws available for download, if you don�t like it report don�t post it, if you think it�s stolen, copied, not esl material, report it, don�t post it.

9 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >