Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > printableholic    

printableholic

yetigumboots
Germany

He he.. sorry I have to laugh because you all sound like me. Yes we put the computer on before even get a wash..... we hoover round the house whilst trying to look at the new contributions at the same time. (well it does take a while these daysLOL) Check to see if we have missed any good topics.....  Yep and when the site is down we get withdrawl symptoms.... I think we should open up a joint account at the therapist.. he he  Love it. xxx

Hugs from freezing Germany
Yeti xx

31 Jan 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Sorry did I miss something over the weekend......! I take it the server was down, now that must have been suicidal for some of you lol.

Myself I was out having a party, playing Texas Holdem and going clubbing all weekend.
I would have cut my wrist if I had known this!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

31 Jan 2011     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yolanda, I assure you that there are hundreds like you here!!!;)) Personally, I �m crazy about this site that am always having muscular problems because of my long-hour stays here!! Can �t help it!!!  THis site is a big bless!!!

Always fluttering by...
Butterfly Nebal

31 Jan 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Don �t view it as a bad thing.  It is our surrogate family we can relate to because of our job and desires to improve ourselves for our students.  As humans we desire to look for others that relate on the issues we go through on a daily basis.  I hope Victor is able to find out what the issue was and keep it from happening again.

Long live the teachers of the world!  We may be only pawns in the political realm no matter the politics of our home country, let our voices ring out.  Not for ourselves but for our students!  Long live the teachers!!!!  It scares me as I see the strict conservative movements of the world taking control.  If those that know history know what happens when strict conservatives have taken control.... 

I am a History teacher first and English teacher second.

31 Jan 2011     

Wake
Spain

I think that everybody missed this site! It �s cool and great and I also think the same as you. 

31 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2