Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN FRIENDS    

PEN FRIENDS

mourisca
Portugal

PEN FRIENDS

Hi, dear colleagues
I just wanted to say thank you to those who answered my post about pen friends and want to correspond with my students. They already know that you are interested and want to start as soon as possible...
Since the U.S.A., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand are some countries they also would like to know Ss like them, please send me a PM if you �re interested or if you know someone who would.
This was the post I wrote last Friday:
�I am a teacher in Portugal. My nineteen students (boys and girls) would like to have penfriends from different countries. They are beginner/elementary level students and they want to correspond in English. The students are 11/12 years old. They�ll write their letters about their routines, school, country� in word format and the letters will be sent to you by mail.�
Thank you so much.
Hugs from Portugal.

31 Jan 2011      

sharu_4
Thailand

Hi
I teach in Bangkok. I have some Thai girls interested in making pen pals. My girls are in the age bracket of 12 as well. I will need the names and address. thanx

31 Jan 2011