Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > comenious project    

comenious project

olgi
Turkey

comenious project

hello everybody

I just want to know that have you ever experienced comenious procect before? if yes, tell me about your experiences. which countries have you gone and which topic have you studied together. if you and your school want to cooperate with a school in Turkey, we will a partner school for our project. please send me email to become a partner for us. [email protected]

9 Dec 2008      

memthefirst
Turkey

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=144197

very successful ws thanks simay

9 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

OK - what is going on!  This is the second link today that automatically downloads someones worksheet!

I find this an appalling practice!     MEMTHE FIRST that link is to your own worksheet!  Regardless of if it is stolen or not - recommending it to everyone on the forum as if it is someone elses - and making the link a direct download is an abhorrent practice!

This is the edited version!

Thank you very much for responding so quicky Victor.  You are wonderful.  I dont� think i could ever do what you do - I am way to intolerant...  To think my students find me calm and collected!

9 Dec 2008     

mildredpierce
France

I agree, appalling method. I just wanted to check it out and downloaded it! I will never dare clicking on a link from this forum now.

9 Dec 2008     

victor
Spain

Hi Memthefirst,
please don�t link directly to documents. Link to the page that contains the printable.
Your link should be:

I�ve just corrected the link in your post.

Have a nice day

9 Dec 2008     

memthefirst
Turkey

Sorry,everybody It wasn�t fair.I was very selfish.I just wanted everyone to see my worksheets.Everybody looks at the most downloaded worksheets and they don�t even look at 2nd pages.I felt a bit ambarressed.

9 Dec 2008