Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The worse of the worst.    

The worse of the worst.

mamefr
Argentina

The worse of the worst.

Last year, I had an account called �Neda� with 7,000 points. At the end of the year �somebody� claimed that I copied her worksheets; which I sure I didn�t!  So, I started a new account call �mamefr�, and at the beginning of this year. I went to Brazil. I stayed at a hotel called Pires. I spent 7 wonderful days on the beach�.. but my three year old son got a virus, then my daughter and finally me! After being hospitalized, we came back home, but�. This is not the worst� Last Monday before returning home I had left my luggage at the reception desk at the hotel. I left my laptop to the man who attends the reception desk. While we were travelling from Camboriu to Florianopolis, we realised that we had forgotten my laptop at the reception desk. We phoned to the hotel and they informed me that my laptop was there. Yesterday morning a friend of mine went there and to our surprise the laptop wasn�t.

I don�t know what to do, so I don�t have any single paper to start school so, I ask you generous
 people
to help me with worksheets from the following  themes: colours /numbers  /school
 things / prepositions /can /have got / do you like /how many / body/animals/sports/actions
/family /toys/alphabet/clothesis he / is she...wearing/does she like? /parts of the house.
/is there are there.
Hope you can help �. Many thanks.

1 Feb 2011      

ellakass
Israel

Send me your e-mail to my pm and I will send you some wss.You can also download from here-you have enough points, don �t you? Good luck! Everything will be fine.

1 Feb 2011     

Zora
Canada

Hi there.

Why don �t you check out this site:  http://en.islcollective.com/

It �s all free to download. You might find something there.

1 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Ss sorry my dear

You lost your laptop and that is really bad.

But, have you lost your account here, why?

You can login from any computer, can �t you?

Or, am I missing something?

Hope you can get someone �s computer and download, from this wonderful site, the printables you need.
Good luck

2 Feb 2011     

MissDal
Argentina

Hi �mamefr �! Do you want any worksheet about the topics you mention or do you need your OWN worksheets ?? Because you should have them in your account.
 Please tell me if you need YOUR OWN WORKSHEETS or if you need any printable.
Send me your email, I have some useful material you can use.
Kiss and good luck!!
Where do you live??? I �m from Pilar, Bs As.

2 Feb 2011     

mamefr
Argentina

Many thanks to all !! today I received a lot of help!!! Again and again many thanksssss!!! 

2 Feb 2011