Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.    

Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.

languageleader88
Andorra

Hi! I think that this worksheet should be reported.

As a New Member, I can �t report it, but I �ve got two points and I have downloaded this worksheet and contains watermarked clipart. (LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE)

3 Feb 2011      

nuritan
Turkey

Yes , it is true !

3 Feb 2011     

Mariethe House
France

As a new member you ought to read the rules more thoroughly and try to be a bit more delicate when you come to the forum! Do not start striking after being nicely welcome at this place a few days ago. And please have a look first at the account of the person and  send her a pm. Jecika is one of the oldest mambers and has greatly helped the members here, so I guess this is inadvertency on her part and she should be treated with the greatest respesct!Angry

3 Feb 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

This might be OT, but I feel strangely impelled to ask: whatever happened to Wake?

3 Feb 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Sorry Almaz, what does OT mean? Could we use a language that everyone understands, even grannies?Smile

Ps: Quick thinking by the way!!

3 Feb 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

OT = Off Thread/Topic (unrelated to the original post), Mariethe. My old auntie from Drumnadrochit taught me it, BTW.

3 Feb 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hello,
The rules changed in February last year.
From that moment, watermarked pictures could be reported, as well as copyrighted pictures, repeated wss by the same author.. and so on. Two years ago you could upload a wss with watermarked clipart. (as in this case)
You can �t report it BECAUSE that reason is not among the posibilities to report it. You can only report it for being a copy from a book, from a web page or from another member here. The new rules only refer to contributions from february 2010. So... yes, Mariethe is right. Read the rules properly, please.

3 Feb 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

@Almaz
Do you think languageleader88 is Wake?
You have always hit the nail on the head on this topic. LOL

3 Feb 2011     

ellakass
Israel

@ languageleader 88-There are so many new(free) wss about animals... How have you found this one from 2008?

3 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Strange... the only ws you uploaded is using a template shared by the member you �re pointing to on the forum. The 2 points you got are - partially, at least - due to the generosity of the member whose ws you want to report.

Weird... some newbies can �t even upload a ws after some days and you �re sooooooooooo smart that wants to report other members � work...

Awesome... we had a member here (whose account was banned dozens of times under different names, countries, nicks and so on...) who used to send the same kind of topics to the forum.

Amazing... s/he also used to send the topic and watch - s/he never came back to answer the replies s/he got. Besides a copier, a "borrower", a liar and other qualities I can �t remember due to the early hour, s/he was also a troll.

I don �t believe in coincidence...

3 Feb 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

@coyote.chus
I was just struck by certain similarities in behaviour (or pathology in the case of Miguel, Elena, Alberto et al): introducing oneself as a total newbie but showing a remarkable ease and familiarity with the system (albeit still getting things wrong in typical Miguel etc fashion) and spectacularly misreading the general mood (remember Wake �s �non -appropiated worksheet �). Also, there was a certain degree of vindictiveness in Miguel etc �s reporting of other people �s worksheets - although I �m sure that �Rose �, as a completely new user, has absolutely no axe to grind.

I know it �s probably also a massive coincidence but languageleader88 suddenly appears the day after Wake loses his account...

3 Feb 2011     

1    2    3    4    Next >