Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > free active board lessons    

free active board lessons

Bahrain
Bahrain

free active board lessons

Hi all,

I �m trying hard to make an active board lesson, but i want to see some examples, so if you know any website has free lesson put it here .

many thanks from my deep heart.Wink

3 Feb 2011      

stexstme
France

Hello! Is that what you �re looking for ?
Hope this can help ;o)

3 Feb 2011     

rodrioli15
Portugal

http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/

3 Feb 2011     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Why don �t use powerpoint show???

I like to use powerpoint show more than  an active board lesson because it is easier to make.

3 Feb 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Interactive whiteboard activities are really easy. They can sometimes take just a few minutes to make. I have been known to create one while my students were completing their exercises. Just use the templates provided with the programmes. They can be quite complicated too, if you want.

Unfortunately we cannot share them here because there are so many different types of boards. I use a smartboard but it is not compatible with some others.

Power points are good because they perform well on all IWB �s and you can use the touchscreen to activate them.

The best thing with IWB �s is to play with them...lots of practice. I have the programme installed on my home computer and so I can play as long as I like. (no touch screen, of course).
Enjoy this latest tool.
Joy

3 Feb 2011     

Tatyana83
Armenia

Dear Collegues.
Could that software for SMARTBOARDS, I mean games, be used in  ordinary COMPUTER?

3 Feb 2011