Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption 12    

Caption 12

edrodmedina
United States

Man I hate these family BBQs gone wrong.

4 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Okay honey, it �s your turn to be delosed!!!

4 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Seeing all this tragedy has knocked me off my feet....

I guess my sense of humor is on vacation these days....

4 Feb 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Regina, I �m sure you really can distinguish between a picture of a tired firefighter on a broken chair and genuine tragedy; but then again, the moral high ground is often swathed in clouds of self-righteousness.

4 Feb 2011     

imanito
Morocco

monologue: "I am just wondering what they other guys are doing?.......(humming).....is Jessica gonna go on a date with me? ....I don �t know but I �ll give it a shot.....(humming)....WOW A SQUIRAL ON FIRE RUNNING....wow man!..........(humming).......gosh it �s hot in here .........................(humming)......."

4 Feb 2011     

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Oh, gosh! On the one hand it�s good there�re tourists. What a blessing this bench is! But on the other hand they�re damned. � I could be lying on the beach with my lover instead of this.

4 Feb 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Testing and experimenting on thess well-entrenched trees  before  using it tomorrow  against those jobless demonstrators on x square.

5 Feb 2011     

Marywell
Poland

This photo could go together with a job ad like this: Do you think you have what it takes to become a fire fighter? If yes, don �t hesitate; send your application form. Don �t miss your chance !!!

5 Feb 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Wait a sec, I �m sitting on a two-legged chair and still ok, I �m using a fire hose without a hydrant and it works . . . maybe the fire is not a fire . . .

5 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Are we back on that track again, almaz? Double standards, if you ask me. Self-righteousness depends on the perspective.

Forest fires or burning alive is not funny AT ALL, I guess some people simply lack any sense of empathy or imagination. Judge by the number of participants how much others approve of pictures like that being used.

5 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >