Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help pliz!!!!    

help pliz!!!!

Mini9
Peru

help pliz!!!!

hey guys.... I �m making a  project and my professor asked us to write a simple quote.

�Life is like when you are riding on a horse, if he knows you are weak, he is the one who leads you. Therefore we first have to pull the strings.�

this is my, it �s about life, we have to lead and bla bla,anyway, pliz check it and maybe you can add sth else, any ideas are really apprecieted.

thanx in advance

7 Feb 2011      

MapleLeaf
Canada

I can add this one: "Life is like a zebra. One day is a white stripe, the next day is a black one, and it is always in motion."

7 Feb 2011     

Mini9
Peru

hey Maple , it �s really nice, but I need one with horse, coz I �m gonna put a picture of me riding on a   horse so I need a quote about it, (it �s supposed to be my own one, but if you help me is ok...).. by the way I don �t have any pic riding a zebra :S, thanx anyway!!!

7 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Here �s a few, hope you find them useful:

"A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you."

"A horse doesn�t care how much you kow until he knows how much you care.2

"A good rider can hear his horse speak, a great rider can hear his horse whisper, but a bad rider won �t hear his horse even if it screams at him."

7 Feb 2011