Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > We are looking for the last partner to our 100 ready Comenius project    

We are looking for the last partner to our 100 ready Comenius project

lady_gargara
Turkey

We are looking for the last partner to our 100 ready Comenius project

all th project is ready. all we need is more partners. if you interested please send message...

7 Feb 2011      

gordana44
Croatia

What is the project about? And who is in the project. Tell us more about it, please. 

7 Feb 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

the project is mine. there is a partner from Latvia. I have finished it completely but I am late for looking for partners as I don �t know the deadline.
ıt �s about healthy receipts to rise life span. It � for students from 12 to 18. ages may be different.

7 Feb 2011     

mariamit
Greece

Have you tried the etwinning forum? If you haven �t  had many answers there try answering some posts yourself. I found three more partners last week for my project. If that doesn �t work you can try here

http://www.globalgateway.org.uk/default.aspx?page=7

I wish you lots of luck. If I can help you with anything else send me a PM.

7 Feb 2011     

gordana44
Croatia

I might be interested. What do I need to do?

7 Feb 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

Thank you mariamit... I try there I have found some but I reall want partners from this site :)

Dear gordana 44, if you raally want to join, please send me your e-mail adress. so we can finish the application form.

7 Feb 2011     

Lubova_63
Latvia

Dear lady gargara,
I and my students have never participated in a Comenius project, but have rich experience participating in many different international Youth exchange projects. We ARE interested!!!
My personal e-mail is [email protected]. We are Gymnasium type school from Latvia. Could you, please, send me the details about your project.
Sioncerely,
Lubova

7 Feb 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

If it isn �t problem I will send e-mail to give more details. now I �m  on my way back to home.  Thanks for you are interested in...

7 Feb 2011