Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Identifying your work    

Identifying your work

msmsr
Portugal

Identifying your work

Hi everybody

I�ve been reading the messages about stolen worksheets and some of you explained that as time goes by it�s difficult to remember if that specific worksheet is ours or not, although I have to say that I never forget my own work once I make it.

You can solve this problem just by putting the mouse (without clicking) on the worksheet and you will find some specific information about that work such as author, date, title, size... This way there is no chance of saying that you don�t remember if the work is yours or not.

9 Dec 2008      

firstime
France

I don�t understand how people can�t remember if it�s their own worksheet or not... Wacko. At least a good WS on which we have spent time and energy can�t be forgotten so easily!! Unless, of course, people just add sentences one after the other to make an exercise (which, I think, is different from an activity). Plus, we all have our "style".
This is really disturbing...

9 Dec 2008