Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Passport resources    

Passport resources

palsegmo
Spain

Passport resources

Hello everybody!!

Some time ago I asked for help related to the teaching material of Burlington�s Passport 3. Some of you gave me indications to where to find them.

I �m again asking for help, because I �ve only got the material of the Burlington website (students zone) and it�s very poor. I need mixed-ability resources and grammar and vocabulary tests.

Does anybody have them? Could you please send them to me?

Thanks in advance!! Clap

9 Feb 2011      

yogiba61
Spain

Dear friend,

The best thing you can do is to get in touch with Burlingtonbooks and get a teacher �s password. Hope it helps!

9 Feb 2011     

Pachy
Spain

Hi, there

Adding something else to what Yogiba61 has said, I could also say that if you contact with BurlingtonBooks and ask for specific books for mixed-ability classes, they will provide you with some books called "Diversificaci�n Curricular" (2 levels) and 3 other ones called something like "Burlington Beginners" which are quite good on basic levels, dealing with vocabulary and basic grammar. I �ve worked with them with some of my students (especially those with "Adaptaci�n Curricular" and they are quite useful. They also have tests for all of them.
Hope it helps.

10 Feb 2011