Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Does anybody have difficultues with WORKSHEETS APLOADING AT THE MOMENT?    

Does anybody have difficultues with WORKSHEETS APLOADING AT THE MOMENT?

Tatyana83
Armenia

Does anybody have difficultues with WORKSHEETS APLOADING AT THE MOMENT?

Dear Collegues can �t upload the worksheet. RIGHT NOW. 144 КB - is Ok.
It might be some  temporary obsticles at the site..
=)DO YOU FEEL THE SAAAME ?? AM I ONLE DREAAMMING???
(I went bananas...)))Wacko)

10 Feb 2011      

pilarmham
Spain

Dear Tatyana83,

I have uploaded two documents today without any problems. I suggest that you make sure the type and size of your files are correct.Thumbs Up

10 Feb 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Yes I am having a problem.

It is saying the file is larger than 500kb but it is actually only 497. I don �t know what the problem is. I am trying to update a worksheet that circulated yesterday. Apparently  2 sheets were missing including the answer key.

So, anybody who downloaded the ws yesterday with the missing sheets please send me a PM with an email address so that I could send the file to you.

10 Feb 2011     

Marywell
Poland

YES, 144 KB IS CORRECT. SO, MAYBE CHECK IF YOU HAVE A CORRECT FORMAT DOC. (NOT DOXS.). Finally, sometimes some fonts are not "digested" by this website, so if the size and format are correct, try changing a font into a less sophisticated one. If it �s not any of the above mentioned possibilities, just be patient and try, and try, and try :)

10 Feb 2011