Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > New clipart site    

New clipart site

zailda
Brazil

New clipart site

I proudly announce that I finally got my son J�oz�o (something like �Big John�) to draw clipart to be used for educational purposes. He already has a website (it�s in Portuguese but his design �speaks� an international language) and will start selling his clipart soon. It�ll be low cost and he�ll allow its use on the internet (for educational purposes with no redistribution on sites or blogs). He made the first set on prepositions of place (with pygmy monsters) and is working on new sets to be delivered by the end of the month. If you have any ideas or suggestions for future sets, feel free to send me a PM. His website is http://jaozao.com and the page to sell the clipart will be ready soon.

Have a nice day!

Zailda

10 Feb 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Zailda...Wow..Your son is very talented. Ed

10 Feb 2011     

FunWithWords
India

Hi Zailda,

What a wonderful site (blog)  J�oz�o has built !!

More power to him.

Please feel free to call upon me if he needs any help on the programming front; will be more than happy to help. Smile

Vic
(www.RapiDefs.com)

10 Feb 2011     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Congratulations Zailda.....

You must be so proud of him. 
What a talented and gifted family! Clap

Hugs
Joey

10 Feb 2011     

rachid-hilale
Morocco

Thumbs Up  Congratulations  Clap
thanks a lot

10 Feb 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Great! Congratulations! Only one thing to understand:If I buy clipart can I use it in my school site?
Can we use images here? Sorry if I ask silly qiestions. The pictures are really nice!Thank you and to the talented son!

10 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear friend

Have just been there - amazing. I left a comment, congratulating J�oZ�o, obviously.

Obviously, I couldn �t help congratulating her mummy - LOL

Great work, you must be proud.

Linda

10 Feb 2011     

t.gyorgyi
Hungary

Great job!
Smile

10 Feb 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Congratulations, I like it! Is he going to draw black and white pictures? I �d love them in his style. Ciao
Mariannina

10 Feb 2011     

J�oZ�o
Brazil

Hello,
Thanks for the comments!
I accepted suggestions...

Cya.

10 Feb 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

All what I have to say  is :Like mother like son : Congratulations for both of you for your tremendous work!
Cya

10 Feb 2011     

1    2    Next >