Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > let īs be careful!    

let īs be careful!

tulpen25
Netherlands

Sometimes I download a worksheet from here, I can īt edit it and it īs full of mistakes which is a shame. Sometimes I leave a comment pointing out the mistakes - just trying to be helpful - but one time I think I annoyed someone by doing that... :S

10 Feb 2011     

Marywell
Poland

Yes, sometimes I feel very disappointed when I download a nice looking ws and then I find too many, too basic mistakes. That īs why it īs a good idea to read a description of a ws or ppt before downloading it. If there are frequent mistakes in the description or the author puts no effort into it, I mean writes just several words which do not explain anything it means that you can expect a poor quality material.

11 Feb 2011     

missmufy
Indonesia

Yes, I totally agree that we have to check everything we download as a teacher we have to give correct materials.

11 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2