Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > DO YOU SAVE DOCUMENTS AS YOU DID BEFORE?    

DO YOU SAVE DOCUMENTS AS YOU DID BEFORE?

Yolandaprieto
Spain

DO YOU SAVE DOCUMENTS AS YOU DID BEFORE?

Hello everyone,

I have noticed a change at the time of saving my ESLprintables documents. Now when I want to download a document, it gets open and once opened I have the possibility of saving it instead of giving me the option of saving without having to open the document. It takes longer now and I wonder if everybody is having the same "problem".
Yolanda

13 Feb 2011      

gabrielaalonso9
Spain

Hello Yolanda!

The problem has nothing to do with the page. Send me a private message telling me if you use Internet Explorer o Mozilla and I tell you how to solve it. It is very easy!

13 Feb 2011     

mkrmen
Spain

ʹve noticed the same. I don�t know how to solve it. Gabriella I�ve just send you a pm. I use Internet explorer. Thanks.Smile

13 Feb 2011     

gabrielaalonso9
Spain

Opps!

Many people having the same problem!!! So, I explain it here for everybody in English. Well, I think it is better to give you the link where it is explained and you will see it is very easy.
This is the link for Internet Explorer users
People who use Mozilla, just do this: Tools - Options - Applications - select the type of document (Microsoft Office Word) and change ask always to save always. You can also do it with Microsoft Office Power Point since in ESLprintables we can also download Power Points.

I hope it helps everybody.

13 Feb 2011