Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dream Trip    

Dream Trip

andreaewa
Uruguay

Dream Trip

Hi friends!! 
I�m planning a trip to Europe in September with my best friend who is also an English teacher and we are doing a draft of our journey but I want to listen to suggestions from people who have been there or from people who live in the countries we want to visit because we will have first hand information and tips or must see cities or things, that only the ones who are, or were there can tell us.
We are not sure about the countries yet but we think we will go to:
England 
Scotland
Ireland
Belgium
Germany
France
Italy
mainly visiting the capital cities and other important cities. 
You can suggest whatever you want, places to visit, ways of travelling, where to stay (we will be staying in B&B or hostels because for us Europe is expensive)
Thanks a lot for your wise advise!!

14 Feb 2011      

CATTO
Turkey

Andreawa, come to Istanbul in Turkey. I m sure that you like it

14 Feb 2011     

lynn_28
Costa Rica

Since you visiting Germany, Austria is very near. it is a wonderful beautiful place 

14 Feb 2011     

Eibe
Portugal

Wonderful weather, great food and wine, lots of beautiful monuments, great views, nice people... Trust me,  Portugal is worth a visit Wink

14 Feb 2011     

virgimb
Spain

For the same reasons than Portugal, Spain is also a great country to visit :)

14 Feb 2011     

andreaewa
Uruguay

I plan to go to Spain, Portugal and The British Isles again, in 1214.... that �s another trip :)

14 Feb 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Rome, of course! The eternal City deserves a looong visit, there are a lot of things to see. Nearby there is Ostia, the ancient harbour of Rome and...Terracina where I live LOL.
Let me know what is your idea about how much you want to pay for a B&B and I �ll send you some internet links.
Ciao.
Mariannina

14 Feb 2011     

Mo3tamad
Bahrain

Once you are in Italy, Tunisia, though not a European country, is very close. It �s attractive, cheap and wonderful. Here you can go to Hammamat, Sousse, Jerba and others. Accommodation is very reasonable and you can enjoy sandy beaches, delicious food and mainly memorable nights. Fun, music and joy is everywhere. Take my advice into account and visit Tunisia, you will find more than I told you..

14 Feb 2011