Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Netbook    

Netbook

Ratu
Argentina

Netbook

Hello there!!
So my husband got me a new netbook and I want to use it as a tool for my classes, that is to say, take it to school and have it in the classroom.

I teach 17 year-olds, upper-int level, and I was wondering if you could give me some ideas on how to use the computer in the classroom.

One of the things I would love to do is to get in touch with other teacher and see if we could have like a "Skype" project or something. It would be great if my students could speak with natives or with other students (they shouldn �t be spanish speakers so that they can �t rely on their mother tongue to get their message across). Do you think this is a good idea? Please help me!

Thaks in advance!! Big smile
Kisses
Ale

16 Feb 2011      

gloriawpai
Brazil

I have been using skype with my students and we �ve had some classes that we could speak to other students and teachers. My students enjoy that a lot.

16 Feb 2011