Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELLO, ... WHERE CAN I FIND FLASH CARDS TALKING ABOUT BAST TENSE FOR 14 YEARS OLD SS,?    

HELLO, ... WHERE CAN I FIND FLASH CARDS TALKING ABOUT BAST TENSE FOR 14 YEARS OLD SS,?

tenbest
Jordan

HELLO, ... WHERE CAN I FIND FLASH CARDS TALKING ABOUT BAST TENSE FOR 14 YEARS OLD SS,?

GOOD evening 

how r u ?

please , tell me where i can find the flash cards with a pic. talking a bout past tense for 14 years ss. 
all past tense : ( past simple, conti. perfect, perfect conti)

THANKS IN ADVANCE 
:) Smile

16 Feb 2011      

wizardesl
Portugal

Hello!

I don �t know exactly what kind of flashcards you are looking for, but try at www.mes-english.com  or http://www.eslhq.com/gallery/ .
I hope it�ll come in handy.

Isa

16 Feb 2011     

petili
Bulgaria

check your pm
Petya

16 Feb 2011     

roneydirt
United States

I �m sorry but this person has been on here everyday asking people to give him/her work. 

17 Feb 2011     

teachertonyinchina
China

I can�t understand that type of attitude, just because a teacher asks for help a few times you post negative comments. Are we not here to try and help each other? As a new teacher many years ago I found it hard to find material that would make my lessons more interesting. So why not pass on the knowledge we have gained over the years.

17 Feb 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Because it is one thing to ask for help and another to ask people to do their work.  I have given this person not 1 but 12 different websites including the website to the textbook they are teaching with extra free material, the online teacher guide, the break down of the unit objectives, and Pearsons (the book she is using) additional materials site with free downloads.

17 Feb 2011     

OlgaPrih
Ukraine

Hello, everyone!
Does anyone know where to find colourful images of English transcription symbols to use for little kids?

17 Feb 2011