Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Different ways to teach/complain/react and solve a problem?     

Different ways to teach/complain/react and solve a problem?

donapeter
Romania

Different ways to teach/complain/react and solve a problem?

What about this one:Teacher acting differently ?

17 Feb 2011      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Ahhhh! God Bless today �s democratic societies,
Where FREE SPEECH is valued above most other things....Ahem..... unless you �re a teacher, that is.

17 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Good morning ! Wow, totally out of place for a teacher �s job ... sorry to say. If kids are the way they are nowadays, it �s precisely because of what they lack at home, so what �d be the use of calling them names and suggesting grading tests with such comments ??? Is that the way she supposes she will teach them anything ??

17 Feb 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

While I would never ever write such things on a blog, I can tell you that she describes some of my students and parents. I have stopped counting how many times I �ve said "This is not a suggestion, I �m asking you to do this", "Sorry but this is not negotiable", " Did you ever think there would not be consequences?", etc.  I do a lot of class management before I can start my class. I follow student teachers and this made me realize that I �m quite lucky to have the students I have. The grass was not greener somewhere else and I appreciate my students a lot more now.

On the other hand, this teacher has decided to put all her students in the same pot. I can �t believe that all of her students are like that. I �m pretty sure we all have students with great manners and are hard-working.

17 Feb 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

I SECOND FRANKS....

17 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Free Speech ...as long as you don �t rub someone the wrong way!

17 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Manon, your second paragraph says it all ...

17 Feb 2011