Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > How about crowning a worksheet of the day?    

How about crowning a worksheet of the day?

mdros
Spain

I meant sombody else �s mistakes in my previous post

17 Feb 2011     

mdros
Spain

I agree with Tulpen25: no need to be so rude

17 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

Well, Tulpen, when you download an � old � ws - don �t you check ?????
When you use your points, you are - If I may - thanking someone else who �s been doing the job!!! Gee! What are you complaining about ??? 
About the fact that YOU downloaded a ws - & that YOU didn �t check it ????
& yes, I may sound rude. Sorry about that. I - indeed - do not intend to. Please dont get me wrong : Is a teacher - from anywhere ...- complaining about the fact that he/she may get 30 ws a day - for free - even if some might have mistakes... ???
Sorry if there �s a misunderstanding. As for being rude, let me tell you ...I �m not.
I �m just discovering telling what I think is rude. I �ll learn from it.
Sylvie

17 Feb 2011     

olaola
Italy

....apart from mistakes, I don �t like the idea of JUDGING other teachers � work... I just like the great idea of this site: SHARING

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

There are people who want to download and there are people who download to support the newbies even though they don �t need the ws al all. Bear that in mind, let the newbies be newbies but give the oldies something too.

And, about prescreening before downloading, I am afraid, Victor �s site is quite good, but it is not perfect. And it is quite difficult to see what you are downloading. I have other stuff to do than to wait for a ws to move up the page slowly in order to see what I get.

Could we keep this a general discussion not turning into personal attacks? Are we able to do that?

17 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

How about starting your own site ??
That �d be great. You �ll have plenty of followers.
PS : When I edit, I write :  edit....:o)))
Thanks.

17 Feb 2011     

tulpen25
Netherlands

I was not complaining about anything. Honest :) I �m grateful for this website, it �s very useful. I was merely stating that I think if people are complaining about mistakes/quality of worksheets, then they send a PM to the person who made the worksheet so it�s private. It�s not about judging someone. We all make mistakes. Isn�t teaching all about giving feedback so we can improve our teaching? 

I try to check all the worksheets before I download them but I don �t have internet access where I am working & it�s hard to read the worksheets before downloading them. I only have limited internet time to download/make/check resources.

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Thanks for ruining yet another discussion.

17 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

Everybody has limited time : We are all teachers...
PS : I always answer my pms - & No, I was not being rude! Sticking to it ! ;o)
I �m sorry - I �ve got to go : not escaping - ;o) - Just 10pm here .
Take care.
Sylvie
Tulpen - sorry!!! - do you think it would take you more time to : -
-check this site �s ws??
-make up your own ??
A real question - right ? - not being nasty.
See you very soon,
Sylvie

17 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

@ olaola :  Thumbs Up

17 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >