Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > GAME CAPTIONE for today/night!    

GAME CAPTIONE for today/night!

Tatyana83
Armenia

GAME CAPTIONE for today/night!

17 Feb 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear All! Tatyana did not know the rules and had not participated before in the Caption game, so when she was chosen winner, she didn �t know she had to post the next image, that �s why she is posting a "little late"! LOL  So.... let �s play!!! Thank you for your image, Tatyana!

Mmm... my caption for this picture is:

"Mommy, mommy! I caught him, ALL by myself! I just grabbed him like THIS! Now... what do I do with him?"

18 Feb 2011     

imanito
Morocco

"That �s what I call hunting with style"

18 Feb 2011     

Jayho
Australia

I �m cross with you

18 Feb 2011     

epit
Turkey

Hi ,Sometimes we giveharm our best friens without knowing .This pic reminds me that occasion.So my comment wring in this way .Here "Hiya ,I have  found my best  at last ".Have a nice day  for everyone .

18 Feb 2011     

chud
Israel

Mum, our English teacher said we were going to prepare some illustrations of our likes and dislikes. Look, what I �ve thought about. Do you think this �ll do for: "Dogs are cool! Crows are nasty!"? 

18 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

CAPTION: The new image for the Robertson �s Marmalade Golliwogg jam jar!

I remember as a young child I would cut out and save these stickers from the jam jars.
Then with about a hundred of them go to the shop and exchange them for some pennys to buy myself some sweets.
This image is an icon in It �s own right! I know this has become the subject of heated debate. One aspect of the debate in It �s favour argues that it should be preserved and passed on as a cultural artifact and childhood traditions that should be cherished and remembered.
Was Enid Blyton a racist I some how don �t think so do you.
OLD IMAGE HERE!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

18 Feb 2011     

dareka1
Japan

Was Enid Blyton a racist I some how don �t think so do you.

She was a product of that era and that era was racially insensitive. Just like people from one hundred years ago weren �t necessarily stupid, just ignorant due to a lack of access to modern information-disseminating technology.

18 Feb 2011     

NanG
Argentina

Dog to bird:  "I caught you! You will never steal my pieces of bread again!" 

19 Feb 2011