Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Slide master in ppt    

Slide master in ppt

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Slide master in ppt

hello! i just wanted to share a video tutorial that i made to show how to use the slide master in ppt so u can save time a space (kb) when making your games or presentations. Just in case you don �t know, everytime you insert a picture in your slides they increase your file size, and sometime we use the same background or pictures in all of our presentations through all the slides so if you put them in the master they will be shown in all the slides but counted as 1 picture instead of several.. this works too for the wordart , textbox or any other elements you create in ppt. with this tutorial you can learn how to save that space so your file does not increase  that much whikle saving the time of puting the pictures, animations, or whatever you use in each of the sides.  this is for the elements that you are going to use in all the slides.  so thevideo can b seen here:

19 Feb 2011      

zailda
Brazil

You know, I guess I �ll have to watch it tons of times more until I �m able to understand it completely, although it �s pretty good. As a matter of fact I �m terrible at ppt and can barely prepare some with simple effects to my students, but with your tutorials maybe I become as skillful at it as you are (in my dreams, I suppose...).

Thanks for the precious help!

Have a nice Sunday!

Hugs

Zailda

19 Feb 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

ty zailda i posted a tutorial ws in the tutorial section maybe it can help u

19 Feb 2011     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Dear lizsantiago,

You �re really a master powerpoint maker!! Thank you so much for this amazing tutorial. I �m exploring this feature right now with great hopes to produce more PPT games with less size.. And all the thanks will be to Allah then to you dear.

Glad to be your ESLprintables colleague (o^^o)

Please keep teaching us (^^,)

Take care,
Fatma

20 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

I�ll download it then!

Thanks!

20 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks again Liz for another great tutorial. Ed

20 Feb 2011     

Gerardina
Costa Rica

You are excellent creating PPP, your blog is really nice too. Thank you for sharing the tutorials with us. I am learning a lot from you.
Thank you so much for sharing !!!
Have a great weekend. Smile

20 Feb 2011     

thuy86
Korea, South

WOW! Thank you for the great informative tutorial. Indeed, you are great! It �s so awe inspring.

20 Feb 2011     

emansoliman
Egypt

Thank you for sharing the tutorials with us.
I want to know how to make a wheel game in ppt.can you help me?
thanks again

20 Feb 2011     

pupa
Serbia

This is a great tutorial! Thanks a lot Liz!

20 Feb 2011