Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need to create a PP and an activity which deals with different grouping in the same activity and it has been really difficult!!!    

I need to create a PP and an activity which deals with different grouping in the same activity and it has been really difficult!!!

xikillax
Spain

I need to create a PP and an activity which deals with different grouping in the same activity and it has been really difficult!!!

I need to create a PowerPoint and an activity or different activities but related to the topic presented in the PP but which deals with different grouping.

I am right now starting in this teaching world and I �m asked to do this for a class. So, maybe I can show some videos or pictures and then do an activity individual, or ask questions individually and then grouping...I have no clear ideas! Could anybody help me please????

19 Feb 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You could use some picture prompts in one slide and model question /answer for pair work.
E.g. for winter activities: a picture of a girl skating, children playing snowballs, making a snowman, etc. and sample structure "What can we do in winter?" "In winter we can..." or "can we ... in winter? - Yes we can. We can ... and we can... too. /No we can �t..., but we can..." Or smth simillar to engage the students in speaking. 
They could design a poster as a groop activity.
BTW it would help if you mentioned the topic and the level of your ss as well as their age.
Sophia

20 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. Some of the PPTs I make are instructional and have a game. If I �m working on a given vocabulary, I might show pictures or animated gifs of the vocabulary in the presentation and and then in the same presentatoin have a multiple choice type of activity using the vocabulary presented. Then you can have a pencil and paper activity afterwards.

20 Feb 2011