Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English for dance classes    

English for dance classes

kopciuszek
Poland

English for dance classes

Hi everybody!

I need your help. I am looking for some titles of simple books, websites or worksheets or anything like that. I am going to teach 10-12 years students who are starting dance classes next month. I was given a proposition to teach them some vocabulary and such other things.I have no idea how to start:( Help me please! Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Have a nice Sunday
Anna

20 Feb 2011      

roneydirt
United States

Can you narrow it down a bit or maybe I see too much in the question.

You can teach the vocabulary of the songs.  You can also teach the English dance steps.  Just a start.

20 Feb 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

I �ve just googled �dance vocabulary � and here �s what I got: http://www.google.hr/#hl=hr&source=hp&biw=1020&bih=475&q=dance+vocabulary&rlz=1W1GZEZ_hr&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&fp=63a5b70066d16318
and

oh, yes - dance vocabulary worksheets:

20 Feb 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

I hope the previous links help you. I �m just posting this second reply message to remove the long links from the forum. Good luck!

20 Feb 2011