Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hurrrah !!!! ESLPrintables community crosses half a million members !    

Hurrrah !!!! ESLPrintables community crosses half a million members !

FunWithWords
India

Hurrrah !!!! ESLPrintables community crosses half a million members !

Hello all,

I just noticed that the membership count here has crossed the half a million mark !

As a fairly new member here, it is a great privilege for me to congratulate Victor, the mods and ALL the members of this wonderful community on this *great* achievement.

May the ESLprintables community continue to thrive and flourish forever; educating, enlightening and enriching more lives around the world.

Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up      Thumbs Up

22 Feb 2011      

joy2bill
Australia

Interesting that we have 501,328 registered users but only 411,0004 contributions!
Less than one contribution per person. I wonder why?
Thinking of my family and friends in earthquake stricken Christchurch, New Zealand.
Joy

22 Feb 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Joy how �s the situation in Christchurch, after the earthquake? We have no news in Italy of what happened in New Zeland.
Ciao

22 Feb 2011