Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > unusual symbols    

unusual symbols

emansoliman
Egypt

unusual symbols

I need help. when I download ppt from this website ,The sentences in some  ppt files  are shown in unusual symbols not in  English letters. I  use office 2003 because I �m used to it. What �s wrong with these pptb files?

23 Feb 2011      

googy
Egypt

the sentences are written in fonts different from that installed in office 2003. try to change the font type it may work....

23 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Please can I ask you to delete the other post the one below this one as it �s repeated twice, as it �s repeated twice.

Thanks.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

23 Feb 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

googy is right, normally it means you don �t have the font installed that is needed. Maybe it works if you  change the type to one that you have on your computer or you can pm the person you have downloaded the file from and ask which font he/she used so you can download and install it as well.

23 Feb 2011