Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Illegal use of copyrighted material - THIEVES    

Illegal use of copyrighted material - THIEVES

britishschwa
Cayman Islands

@Bruna Beer

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

I tried to bite MY tongue, but..... ok, here goes my 2 cents and run for cover!

I think, in my veeeeeeeeery humble opinion, that all Bruna Dutra was trying to say was "let �s not call each other names!"..... it �s not about being too sensitive about certain words, it �s about education. Politeness. Manners.

Of course there has been ONE time at least in our lives when we �ve done something wrong. We �re humans. We �re not perfect. I agree with the rules of this beautiful site, and try my best not to break any. I have also seen many ugly discussions here about members who take other �s work and call it theirs, post it on other sites, etc. and of course I don �t agree with that. But many discussions have been also because of using a watermarked image or clipart.
And the thief tag has also been posted on them. I think that is what Bruna Dutra refers to when she says not to criminalize everyone with the thief name tag.
We don �t have to be rude to be direct. We can say exactly the same thing without offending.

If you want to throw a rock...... please throw this one:

Hugs to ALL!!!

24 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3