Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOUR STONED!    

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOUR STONED!

Redbull
Thailand

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOUR STONED!

We �ve all been there. You smoke and you realize at some point that you got way higher than you thought you would or it creeps up on you and hits you all at once. Then you are past the point of no return. You instantly turn into a vegetable that will only move to get food or to make your way to your bed.  You still feel lovely though.

It happens to the best of us.  Here are some ways that I have experienced that let me know i �m too stoned..........

1. You can �t hit your bowl cause it �s clogged with resin.
  2. You light your cigarette the wrong way.
  3. When you realize that the song you thought you were listening to ended ten minutes ago .
  4. When you decide to found your own religion entirely based on the eating of Doritos.
  5. You are tired of talking midway through a sentence .
  6. Your bags are empty and you don �t know why.
  7. When you find yourself at McDonald �s with no money because you spent it on weed.
  8. When you say a joke to someone who originally said that same joke to you.
  9. When you talk to your cat and get angry because it �s not replying.
    When you talk to your cat and it actually is replying.
    stoned_545x408shkl

10. If you play through just one level of a video game, then look over and find the clock has somehow skipped five hours.
  11. When you cough up a lugie and it tastes like bong water.
  12. When you stare at a TV that �s not even turned on because you don �t feel like turning it on.
  13. You put your lighter in your mouth and try to light it with your bowl. (true story)
  14. When you put sentences together like George Bush.
  15. When your friend tells you to roll another joint, and half an hour later you wonder why no one �s smoking.
  16. When you go to Mc Donalds and pass out with your face in your french fries.
  17. When you decide its a good idea to moon a police officer.
  18. When everything is just a little too funny.
  19. When walking to your kitchen seems like an epic journey.
  20. When you start to do one thing, get distracted by another and never even remember that you started the original thing.
  21. When you wake up still high and rush to work only to realize that this is your day off.
  22. When you fall asleep 5 minutes after starting a movie.sleep_545x377shkl
  23. When you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green.
  24. When you load a bowl without dumping the ash out of the last one, you cant pull a hit, and f**k up a bowl of good weed having to dump out a half burning bowl and watch it crumble into black powder.
  25. You spend 30 minutes searching for something and then realize that it was in your hand all along.
  26. You pour anything but milk into your cereal.
  27. Someone says hi to you and you reply 45 minutes later because you just realize what they said it.
  28. You drive 40mph on the motoway.
  29. You drive 10mph on the street.
  30. When you get excited because you beat your dog in a staring contest.
  31. When you call to order a pizza, wait 2 hours and realize that you never actually ordered it.
  32. When it takes you 10 minutes to figure out how to operate a seat belt.
  33. When you go grocery shopping and the only thing you buy is pop rocks, nerds, and every single wonka candy you can find.c_545x398shkl
  34. When you just can �t stop coughing.
  35. When you forget to put water in the bong.
  36. When your bong is taller than your dog.
  37. It takes you 25 minutes to roll a joint.
  38. When the Taco Bell employees know you by name
  39. You �re eating something on your way home thinking about what you �re gonna eat when you get home.
  40. When you start stealing friends lighters.
  41. when you try to leave the house but had to go back in 6 times to individually retrieve your wallet, cell phone, lighter, keys, drink, and hat that you remembered to bring, one at a time.
  42. You call burger king and ask if they deliver.
  43. When you try to figure out ways to smoke the roaches.
  44. When you misplace a 3 foot bong, that you just used.
  45. When you don �t have anything to drink so you drink the juice from a can of fruit.
  46. When you think everyone thinks you �re really stoned.
  47. When you look like this....

48. Spend an hour trying to find a specific DVD only to realize you left it in the DVD player.
  49. When you enjoy not being able to move.
  50. When you �ve lost your lighter, again.
  51. When you start a sentence and then half way through you forget what you were going to say.
  52. When you swear you see police cars behind you and you haven �t even started the car yet.
  53. When you forget where you put the rest of the weed or the dutch.
  54. When you read a blog post and can �t even make it to number 57 in it without getting distracted by the fridge.
  55. When you get lost in your own house.
  56. When you have a baggie but no papers so you roll a joint with a page from the phone book.
  57. When almost any song sounds good to you.
    no-drugs-480 DON �T DO IT TEACHERS IT �S NOT GOOD OR CLEVER!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

23 Feb 2011      

Redbull
Thailand

58.       You spend 45 minutes looking for your car keys,only to find them in the fridge.

23 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Ahhmmm... You can �t use the fourth picture, it �s watermarked. ;-)

23 Feb 2011     

Pelletrine
France

59. When you know you just have to do as the old vikings when they felt they were TOO drunk: just go to bed, sleep, and wait for a bright new YOU to wake up...... some time later ;o))

23 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Excuse me, REDBULL... Mmm... just a question,  is having done, or still doing drugs, something worth posting publicly, to be proud about? Oh, yes, and Ed is right, the fourth picture is watermarked! LOL
Maybe all the silly things we all at one time do (for whatever reasons) are laughable, but why mention drugs as if it were a joke? Sorry, but IMHO drugs are not something to laugh about or take as a joke.

24 Feb 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

I THINK THIS IS DISGUSTING
WE BADLY NEED MODERATION FOR THE THREADS; VICTOR; PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

24 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

@Mar your face says it all on your aviater...lol are you sure your not taken drugs?

@ Elderberry please tell me you never taken anything in your life .........if not may I surgest you do.

Now i �m going to go and get stoned again bye.

24 Feb 2011     

lshorton99
China

Hi

Sadly I have to admit I �ve done half those things stone cold sober!

Lindsey

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Yes, Lindsey, as I �ve said, we all at one time or another done silly things, the only thing I said is why publicly boast about doing drugs as if this were something to be proud of...

As for Redbull �s insult = no comment. I �ve learned not to get engaged in provocations and simply take things from who they come from.

Have a nice day, everyone!

24 Feb 2011     

leelei
Denmark

I like drugs...

25 Feb 2011