Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please help me !!!!!    

please help me !!!!!

mahaenglish
Egypt

please help me !!!!!

First of all :  how I put more than 10 pictures ,for example, in my sheet and at the same time not exceed the permited size of the sheet ? I always put about 6 picture only and i found myself about to exceed the limited size.

secondly: if I took any picture of any site for example istock.com is there any problem please answer me !

Thank you

23 Feb 2011      

tulpen25
Netherlands

Hi mahaenglish,

Re: your second question. Yes, that is a problem. The istock.com site contains watermarked images and it is against the rules of the site to use them. 

Sorry can �t help you with your other question.

23 Feb 2011     

melahel7
Canada

Hi!

First, try to see what size are your pictures and what format.  Jpegs tend to take more space then gifs.  If your scroll over a picture in your collection you should be able to see its size.  There are many ways to rezise or change picture format; you can use Gimp (freeware) or Paint(free with Windows).  However, these options are more complex.  You can also browse the site, there are some great tutorials here.  Another tip you can use: right click on your picture and scroll down until you reach format picture, a text box should open.  In the left bottom, you should see � �compress � �, click on it.  Once it �s done, you can check apply to all pictures in the document.  Leave all other options checked.  This should substantially reduce the size of your worksheet.  Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Melahel 

23 Feb 2011     

piranhac
Tunisia

hi maha
you need to use small pictures
Just go to google.com and choose pictures whose resolutuion is not high for example 250 by 250.?
Good luck!

23 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

There is a free program called paint net @ http://www.getpaint.net/  (thanks lizsantiago)that you can use  to easily resize your pictures.

23 Feb 2011